Is your Business ready to compete in the digital age?
Workshops,Conferences & Seminars
Workshops,Conferences & Seminars
Is your Business ready to compete in the digital age? – From relationships with external partners and customers to internal operations, digital
technologies are changing the way we do business. Consequently, every job function within every firm and industry is vulnerable to some manner of digital disruption. If you haven’t felt it yet, it’s coming…
$2.1T Gained – Worldwide spending on digital transformation is forecast be over $2.1 trillion by 2021
$1.8T Lost – Potential revenue loss for firms that ignore Digital Transformation
23X More Customers – Digital Transformed organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire and retain new
Every organization, regardless of its industry and offering is now an information company. From relationships with external partners and customers to internal operations, digital technologies have changed how information is transmitted and processed. Consequently, every job function within every firm and industry is vulnerable to some manner of digital disruption. As such one of the objectives of this forum is to explore how best organisations in African can adapt and cope with challenges associated with digital transformation.
- Digital Transformation: from AI to IOT, to CLOUD, and Blockchain & Cybersecurity
- Digital Transformation Concepts: Markets, Environment, and Structure
- Digital economy in Africa – Challenges and opportunities, Drivers & Barriers
- The Rise & Rise of West Africa Digital Markets and its future
- Disrupt, or be disrupted – The Four pathways to transformation
- How to achieve Digital transformation with CIO as the linchpin
- Discussion: Are you in Digital Denial?
- Learn about the pillars of digital transformation
- Learn how to incorporate these pillars in the process of your business development and growth
- Identify opportunities to address specific problems within the firm and frame them in a way where a digital solution can be optimal.
- Manage the organizational transformations, in the form of people and processes, required to enable measurable and significant change.
- Develop more efficient ways to maintain relationships with customers and drive your customers to loyalty
- Develop key strategies through Digital Transformation: Access Strategy; Engage
- Strategy; Customize Strategy; Connect Strategy; Collaborate Strategy
- Navigate the legal and ethical considerations that surround digital business practices, such as privacy and data protection.
Who Should Attend The Conference?
If you are in Telecoms, Retail, Financial services or the Insurance industry, you know technology-empowered consumers are changing the game, as such large number of your staff & employees from your different departments and teams should attend this conference.
As the government of Ghana has been pushing for rapid change in the Digital world with introduction of various e-Services, it is highly recommended that large number of public sector organisations and government agencies should send their employees to attend this conference.
Other Service Providers such as I.T and Technology Providers should also attend this conference. Finally, Digital Transformation affects everybody, as such ALL staff & employees from ALL organisations in Ghana (Public & Private) should attend this conference.
- Banking & Finance practitioners
- I.T & Technology practitioners
- Sales & Marketing team
- Business Unit Managers
- Retail Practitioners
- Project managers
- Senior management
- Business Leaders, I.T Leaders, HR Leaders
- Staff from Information Technology,
- Human Resource
- Business Continuity Coordinator
- Risk Management professionals
- Business Continuity Professional / Consultant
- Senior Executive and Management
- Emergency / Disaster Recovery professionals
- ALL staff & employees
Video And Photos
We recommend that you contact our consultants via this feedback form. This will save time and allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to all your questions.